Resources for Biblical Womanhood
November 8, 2009
Here are some resources to help you cultivate biblical womanhood:
- LIFE article The State of the American Woman
- The Ideal Christian Woman
- Boundless Articles – this webzine has some incredibly practical content when it comes to dating, marriage, singleness, and sexuality
- Feminine Appeal (Carolyn Mahaney) – accessible, practical book on living Titus 2
- Beautiful Woman (Anne Ortlund) – my wife swears by this book as uber practical
- Radical Womanhood – (Carolyn McCulley) – a robust book that addresses feminism, femininity, and
- Jesus and the Feminists (Margaret Kostenberger) – engages feminist readings of Scripture
- What’s the Difference?: Biblical Manhood & Womanhood (Piper) – this free booklet is one of the most helpful resources I know of, especially considering its brevity!
- Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (Piper & Grudem) – this volume is highly technical but deals with the finer exegetical and theological points very well and is also available for free online reading.
- God, Marriage, & Family (Kostenberger)