5 Dimensions of Sin
August 28, 2009
Paul Tripp on the 5 Dimensions of Sin:
- Sin is Vertical – Sin is self-worship. When we sin, we are saying, “I want to be God.”
- Sin is Relational – We sin in community (first homicide, Cain killing Abel, sprung from jealousy).
- Sin is Environmental – Everything outside of my heart is affected by sin as well.
- Sin is Psychological – There is chaos and dysfunction at the deepest levels.
- Sin is Historical – Your history gives tracks for your sin nature to run on.
Read the rest here.